Popular Posts

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Strange

I've ran into some random pictures, videos, movies, etc.
And some of them are very strange. So here they are:


1. I was zapping through channels and I saw this random cartoon for kids where they were talking about trash and how they should throw the trash all over the place in order to be happy, and that was not what caught my attention but the characters they were very weird I couldn't really guess whether they were human like or animals... Like what's up with the dude with the pink lips and the eye popping out, I don't even know if it's supposed to be a guy or girl and the pic on the bottom I know is hard to see what's going on but believe me it's also because is not very noticeable to guess what they are but it is supposed to be trash all over and the animals and people are throwing it and they are alive in the news.


2. This is another cartoon I ran into, this one is not that strange at all but what's up with their faces?!?!
This is the side of her face and the lips are incompletely shaped, if I was a lil kid I think it would creep me out!!
 And this green thing, what is it supposed to be an alien or a fairy?!?! ...

3. Have you ever seen this movie called "Splice" is just strange, kind of interesting but very strange. You got to watch it!

4. What about this video trust me what he is saying is not as weird as he is!!!


I hope it was interesting for you and if you have better ones please let me know and leave a comment ;)
It is good to distract our minds from time to time to forget about everything that might be bothering or causing stress.  



No comments:

Post a Comment