This is just reality, it's not enough to dream and wish to be someone or to achieve something if we don't have self-discipline and determination at least. I've realize that as long as I perform this four actions I can accomplish anything I propose to achieve, unfortunately this is not as easy as it sounds therefore it takes time but the time is worth it when the results will make great positive changes in our lives. So...
Popular Posts
-
Never give up, even the hardest tasks can be achieved as long as we grow hope and mix it with discipline,being persistent and dedicatio...
-
Just to start the week with some motivation here I leave you with a quote ;) Doesn't it makes you think that some of us just thin...
-
Hey, today I decided to post about this wedges I'm in love with!!! 1st pair I bought my first pair about a month ago and I just...
-
Hello, I have to say that I really like the beat in these songs, they are very catchy and danceable (if that's a word :p) And this guys ...
-
To start the week with a great thought If we want comfort we will never really change because change involves challenge and when so...


No comments:
Post a Comment