Popular Posts

Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday of motivation!

Just to start the week with some motivation here I leave you with a quote ;)


Doesn't it makes you think that some of us just think of all the cons instead of the pros!!!!
Well unfortunately I am one of those, I constantly see all of the rocks that are on my way   as cons keeping me away from achieving any goal I have in mind. 
Most of the time I complain about my situation and the choices I've made, saying: "If only this, if only that. If only I had this, If only I didn't have that" and so on and it really just keeps me away from achievement and success therefor I will start trying to see those rocks as  tools instead of obstacles and that way I hope it will make me stronger, intelligent and capable of achieving any goal, to be determined to succeed no matter what. 

No more "If ONLY's" and MORE "I WILL" ... At least I will start trying so in a future it becomes a habit ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment