Popular Posts

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Thrown back ( *^ - ^)

And who doesn't have memories from your childhood, those memories that bring back happiness from those old great times, there for I decided to post about some memories from my childhood.
Some of you will relate and for those that won't really relate I hope at least it makes you remember about your old great times and put a smile in your face!  ;)

Enjoy!!!

And who didn't eat one of this after school?!?!?!


I remember after getting off from the kinder-garden and from elementary school on my way home there was a street market and my mother and I would go across it and when ever I saw one of this jelly in a dog shape my mom would get one for me. I don't really remember if it tasted well but I just remember I loved the so I don't know if it was because of the shape or because it tasted well.
I haven't had one for so long and I don't see them quit often, hope I can enjoy one soon!

What about this, I remember as well my mom buying one of these every Friday  since it would come out a new one every Friday. 

Ohh what a memory. I haven't seen these anymore in any place, but I remember I would be exited to get one every time        ( `* - *`)


What about these?
who doesn't remember all these old candies?!?!?

what about these colorful thin slices of rice paper, I remember every kid played to be a priest and and put this slice of paper in the mouth of people, lol so silly  (for those that don't know at least in Mexico in almost every catholic church when people stands in line to receive god's body the priest puts one of these small rice papers in the mouth but in white color)
These chewy thin slices of sweet and spicy candy called cachetadas (slap).
As a kid I don't remember eating that much candy but these were good and fun. 


 This is a good one, who hadn't have one of this?!?!? 
I don't even remember when I last played with it, and don't really remember playing with it but I have a picture of my sister and I with one of it and we seemed very happy!

From all of this memories I have to say that the best one are from collecting those paper dolls and collecting them, it makes me happy don't know exactly why. 



No comments:

Post a Comment