Popular Posts

Friday, April 12, 2013

Favorites (*^ - ^*)

This are some of the products I've been using for quite a time and I just love them!!



So I'll start with hair products and I have to say that these are amazing!!

This products do what they say they do! They are from LÓreal and the line I use is EverSleek and is for smoothing and frizz control. I just use the shampoo and the styling creme and my hair has improved a lot ;)

You have to try them out they have two different products from the same line but they are for different purposes. 

 This one here is the awapuhi ginger from Organix and it's for repairing.
I only use the dry oil since I've used their shampoos but they just leave my hair very oily, the dry oil smells awesome and it really soothes and hydrates the ends without giving the oily look.  
 This is the Malibu Heat body mist and it smells great very refreshing which makes you feel like you are on an Island having a Margarita drink or Piña colada right by the beach, and your view might be right on the middle of a traffic jam!! 

 Def a must have!
 This one is just a necklace I purchased at Sfera and it's just a feather with two rounded beads one in baby blue and the other in coral, is just so simple but very girly and pretty. 
 And for those dry lips I really recommend this Burt's Bees lip balm, I got the one with pomegranate oil and smells amazing and gives a little bit of color to the lips giving a natural look.
 I just love this blush from MABELLINE and it's the dream bouncy blush in 60 coffee cake, I just love it since it gives a very natural finish with a little bit of shine from the soft glitter that it has, it's very light and soft that it blends very well and the skin kind of absorbs it, I specially like this tone since it looks very natural and it looks kind of like bronzer at the same time which I love.
 These lip gloss, Beauty Rush from Victoria's Secrets are one of my favs since they smell awesome and they give a slight color to my lips, I specially wear the golden one for partying at night since it leaves the lips glowing and looking elegant. 
Lastly but not least is this Hawaiian Tropic Ozono sun block, I just love it, it is my number one sun block from all because it has a very fresh and lasting smell, it absorbs very well without the feeling of oil it's just like any moisturizer but with the benefits of the sunblock really a must have specially in spring and summer!!! 










Hope you enjoyed this post and give a try to some of the products I use, you won't regret it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment